PERSONAL THOUGHT ABOUT ABU DHABI

PHOTO BY DAVID RODRIGO ON UNSPLASH

MY PERSONAL THOUGHT ABOUT ABU DHABI

BY: EVELYN NECOSIA NAROLLO
LAST UPDATE: MARCH 23, 2021

Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city of the United Arab Emirates (after Dubai). The city of Abu Dhabi is located on an island in the Persian Gulf, off the Central West Coast. Most of the city and the Emirate reside on the mainland connected to the rest of the country. 

                                                                                                   


In my observation, when I first came here, I was afraid, yes afraid. This is my first out of the Country. And when I was here already, I feel at home. This Country is a beautiful place to live with. 


There are some things that you need to know if you are planning to come here in this City.


You may have seen on the Internet that Arabs are harmful, we have seen in the news that there are wars in the nearby Country, bombs there and everywhere. Social media are the ones who made us believe in those things. 


So here I am, sharing with you my experience while living here in Abu Dhabi.



1. RULES AND REGULATIONS - ON POINT


The government is strict when it comes to Rules and Regulations here in UAE. But it, even so, is not a problem with the people who live here. We have followed it accordingly.


2. MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION IS A COMFORT


Unlike other Countries, even if Abu Dhabi has a lot of ex-pats and this means that traffic will be the number 1 problem, right? But here in Abu Dhabi, everything is just in place. You will no worry about getting to school, work, etc. You find that going out is a comfort because I find that people also here loves to walk.


3. PEACEFUL AND CALM - EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER


When I say peaceful and calm, I didn't say there's no noise at all. I mean, we live in a city like it's in our system that if it's a City there are no calm and only noises. But it's the other way around here in Abu Dhabi. You will find peace and calmness because the government makes sure that they provide the best Stablishments for people. 


4. PEOPLE FRIENDLY - SAFE


Since this Country is multicultural, at first I find it very not normal to see other nationalities in one place. But hence, people are harmless, the fact that this country is one of the safest places to live with.


5. FIRST CLASS LIVING STANDARD 


Yes, you are right. You can feel like you are living a first-class life but at the same time, your pocket will not get broke. Standard living in Abu Dhabi is not that much I would say, food has a great prize on its own. It's just that the rents are expensive well it's normal in Cities like Abu Dhabi but you can find cheaper rent.


6. MEDITARRENEAN FOOD - ONE OF THE BEST


Have you tried eating Shawarma? I bet you do. There's a lot of version of that in the world. But did you know that Shawarma is Mediterranean food? Well, now you know. And not just Shawarma, there's a lot more you might choose from. From their famous Fatoush Salad, Hummus, etc. I love the food variants they offer because it's not just food for them, it's a way of art and it looks sophisticated.


I know there's a lot more to discover about Abu Dhabi. Just stick with me.


Love Muchly,

BELLE

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts